How to Reserve Guest Housing
- Please ensure funding is approved prior to making reservations.
- Blocks of rooms / Group reservations: Submit your request in RFMSS for E7 and up. Please be sure the correct POC is listed on the RFMSS request. For questions / help with RFMSS requests please contact the RFMSS coordinator at 7417. RFMSS
- You will receive an email with either an approval or disapproval of the request.
- Once the RFMSS request is approved, a by name roster should be submitted to USPFO for approval. (See example roster) Sample Roster
- Rooms need to be scheduled or at least 45 days out, or as soon as identify the need.
- Due to COVID-19 mitigations, we request 1 person to draw and turn in a unit's or organizations keys.
For individual reservations:
By Phone - 502-607- (7926) (7925) (7928)
Check in 1300
Check out 1100
Room Rate: $20.00 a night
DVQ Room Rate: $35.00 a night
Room Rate: $30.00 a night
DVQ Room Rate: $40.00 a night
Coffee provided in Building 321 Common Area
For any other questions you can call the billeting manager at 502-607-7926 or the billeting clerk at 502-607-7928.